The Free and Liberated State was founded in January 2016 with the purpose of creating a brand focused on making classic, durable, and affordable skate footwear. With a skateboard team that mirrors the product focus, State has been growing while maintaining our original focus every step of the way. Years of industry experience have led to crafting footwear that we’re proud of. All of our shoes are made for skateboarding. We’ve spared no expense when it comes to making a quality shoe that looks great and can take a beating.
- Low profile 3 hole lace up.
- Durable suede upper.
- Perforated rubber toe underlay for increased durability.
- Polyurethane footbed for impact absorption.
- Reverse wrap vulcanize rubber out sole for increased durability.
- One piece toe cap for minimal seam exposure.